Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuisinart Woodcreek 4 -in -1 Bluetooth Pellet Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuisinart Woodcreek 4 -in -1 Bluetooth Pellet Grill

Relatively new pellet smoker from Cuisinart, not many reviews posted anywhere about it. Has anyone seen or tried it? Just under $600 @ Walmart

I started testing it then had to jump on other projects. I'll get back to it soon. Stay tuned.

Comment

• Driverdan
      Driverdan commented
      Editing a comment
      Max I am eagerly awaiting this review as well as the review of the Masterbuilt Gravity Feed. Also in consideration is the Camp Chef Woodwind WiFi. Got to feed the MCS monster SOON!!!

Eager to see your review, Max...the Woodcreek is on sale for $497 at Walmart 4/19-5/20/2020 and I am mightily tempted! My Weber Genesis natural gas grill is on borrowed time, and I like the 4-in-1 flexibility and the large cooking area compared to my medium BGE.

Plus, the boss likes the looks of the Woodcreek far better than the PBC I've been considering!

Comment

Excerpt from an article I just wrote for "Casual Living Magazine".

Some manufacturers feel the parallels between indoor kitchen cooking and outdoor pellet grilling will draw more women onto the deck. Lois Glasgow, VP of Marketing for Cuisinart Outdoor Grilling agrees. Already established as a leading brand for indoor kitchen appliances, Cuisinart Outdoor Grilling aims to provide a seamless transition to cooking under the clouds. It comes as no surprise that they're joining the pellet party and rolling out two new models for 2020. "Weber is more barbecue, while Cuisinart speaks to the culinary side," she observes, "Women are familiar and comfortable with Cuisinart." To drive the point home, Cuisinart's new pellet grills mirror indoor kitchen ovens with appliance grade viewing windows, interior lights and insulated lids with gasket seals.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here