Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from eastern quebec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from eastern quebec

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I realy enjoy barbecuing and it's been a hobby ever since I bought a weber performer deluxe a couple years ago. My parents gave me a big nextgrill gas grill too which I barely use unless I grill hot dog or something fast. Lately , I've been smoking food with the slow n sear in my weber performer deluxe and I must admit its awesome. I own a couple of book written by Steven Raichlen and the project smoke book has got me into smoking food. I feel I might be a little too passionate about grilling and smoking for my relatives but its okay. Anyway, glad to join the club with you folks.

Nope, not to passionate, just wait, ya ain’t seen nuthin yet! You will soon be hair on fire BBQ/Grillin & everybody is goin to love it. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

• charcoal-qc88
      charcoal-qc88 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks man! I believe that eating good is one of the best thing there is in life. My gf would agree with me on this as she loves to cook too but she kind let me do all the outdoor cooking. I feel that there's so much information that can be shared to enhance the experience on this website so why not be part of it!

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Bienvenue dans la fosse mon ami. Ici, il n'y a pas de passion pour le barbecue. C'est toujours bien d'avoir un autre Canadien. J'ai vécu à St. Bruno quand j'étais beaucoup, beaucoup plus jeune et je vis actuellement à Bobcaygeon, en Ontario.

Welcome to the pit my friend. Around here, there is no such thing as being too passionate about BBQ. Always good to have another Canadian join. I lived in St. Bruno when I was much, much younger and currently live in Bobcaygeon, Ontario.

Comment

• pkadare
          pkadare commented
          Editing a comment
          En fait, je ne parle plus français, je peux le lire assez bien, mais pour le reste, je me fie à Google Translate. :-)

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahhh, mon le petite femme skonk de pew....
          I learned my French from Pepe Le Pew

• charcoal-qc88
          charcoal-qc88 commented
          Editing a comment
          probably not the best reference if you ask me

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club, and thanks for your support. The kettle + SnS is a force, I love the results it churns out. Keep that passion alive!

Since you’re new here, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
            1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your username in the top-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us yourself since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you, just click here to fill out an email change request.
            2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly "Great Giveaway" Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all USA members. (Paid members get automatic monthly entry, whereas Free Trial members or general public must enter manually.) We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!
            Hope to hear & see more from you

Comment

• charcoal-qc88
              charcoal-qc88 commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks for those links. I'll look through this

Welcome to the Pit!
            Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Meathead's book is also a great read and very informative too.

Comment

• charcoal-qc88
                  charcoal-qc88 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yeah I am considering it to be honest and also the barbecue bible too would be a nice addition to my collection. I am reading the project smoke book all time even though its still cold here in Quebec just above freezing temperature. I've smoked a couple a ribs the last two weeks and the remote thermometer is pretty handy with the freezing temp

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Relatives will fall in love with you all over again! Once they realize the good food you're making, you'll have to beat them off with a stick!

Welcome from SC!

Comment

• charcoal-qc88
                    charcoal-qc88 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm about to organise a little get together with my coworkers. I keep showing them those awesome ribs pictures so now they gotta have a little taste of it too

Welcome from the California Delta. Your passion will increase. And I;m afraid so will your BBQ budget!

Comment

• charcoal-qc88
                    charcoal-qc88 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am having a blast smoking ribs on the performer lately but I gotta tell you I wouldn't mind having a weber charcoal summit

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here