Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings

Hi everyone. Longtime lurker, figured I should finally join! This is the one website I check whenever I'm smoking or just even trying something new or different. One of my favourite techniques is the prime rib - I have used that recipe (with some small variations) with great success. It's the one thing that the kids ask for when they come to visit.

I'm from Burlington, Ontario and I grill or smoke all year long. I have a Napoleon gas grill, a Weber kettle, an small offset stick burner and a propane upright smoker. I used to have two bullet smokers but haven't used them in a long time so I gave them away. Love this website and the community it fosters. Getting ready to do some ribs today!

Tommy

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee. Make sure you post some pics of those ribs; we like pics!

Comment

Hey from just up the 403, I started off as a lurker too but took the plunge too.
          Great site with fantastic people always ready to help.
          Best part, no ego's like some forums I've been on.
          You have a question or problem during a cook someone will be there in minutes to help.

Comment

Welcome! As klflowers said, if there's no pics, the cook never happened.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your kettlles.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I lived in Burlington for years, on Baxter Crescent in the Headon Forest area until I moved up to Bobcaygeon full time. Nice to see another hoser here, eh!

Comment

• Argoboy
                        Argoboy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes we need more hosers in the pit.

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Tommy.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visitinghttps://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Great Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Keep the smoke rollin’

Spinaker

Comment

Well, the ribs have been on about an hour now....

Click image for larger version

Name:	0C6484E4-E3C5-445A-BD8C-5FB7325DD475.jpeg
Views:	118
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	819736

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here