Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Friends

Sorry I've been gone so long .... The new adventure sucked up pretty much all my attention for months .... Still crazy busy, but now I can't travel. Locked down in Washington State so now I'm working my ass off and cooking BBQ and smoking cigars.

Looking forward to at least a little bit of time with all you Pitmasters!

for those I never met before

I'm ecowper aka Eric ... I've got a Hasty-Bake Gourmet and a WSM 22 plus a ton of fun gear to go with it. I love to cook just about anything you can cook on a grill or smoker. And I love to share pictures of what I cook.

Just put a chuck roast on the WSM today and peeking at it in between meetings with clients.

Click image for larger version  Name:	QzP81ENGREWy2OkiQD01Uw.jpg Views:	21 Size:	4.58 MB ID:	819300
    Last edited by ecowper; March 23, 2020, 01:24 PM.

People have been asking about you. Glad you are back, you were missed. Stay safe.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• ecowper
        ecowper commented
        Editing a comment
        Hah!

Good to see you back! Looking forward to seeing that chuck and many more cooks.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back, Eric!

Comment

Who is this....... Hey Mods, I think we're getting spammed!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Norm1.JPG
Views:	203
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	819350 Great to see ya, Brother! I've tried txtin/callin, but somehow I didn't git yer number entered right in my phone...stoopid me...

Comment

• Troutman
                Troutman commented
                Editing a comment
                Norm !!!!!!

Hi Eric.

Comment

• CaptainMike
                CaptainMike commented
                Editing a comment
                Even though he spells it wrong.

Well since you been gone my Astros have turned into the chumps of the MLB. That officially makes me a Mariners fan I guess....

Anyway, as to your re-appearance....

Comment

• tbob4
                tbob4 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hahahahaha. My daughter-in-law is a Houstonian. She is a sports nut (unlike my son who played ball but doesn’t follow anything). We have 6 pack bets for all Giants/Warriors/49ers confrontations with the Texans/Astros/Rockets games/series. I have always paid but have yet to receive. She hands the phone to my son when I talk about the Astros.

• ecowper
                ecowper commented
                Editing a comment
                I am very unhappy right this second .... the Mariners have my opening weekend game tickets to me :-(

• texastweeter
                texastweeter commented
                Editing a comment
                the struggle is real!

Welcome home! How’s the family?

Comment

• ecowper
                ecowper commented
                Editing a comment
                Pretty good ... all safe, not sick, etc .... Jered has a place in Oroville now and more work than he knows what to do with

• tbob4
                tbob4 commented
                Editing a comment
                That’s great. I’m glad things are working out for him! My wife works in the schools. She commented "first the kids had the dam break, then the fire and now this. As adults, we know about anomalies. I wonder if they do?"

Glad your back...

Comment

Dang, look at that Chuck Roast stall! Wrapped it and it took off just fine again

Click image for larger version

Name:	84224A67-6F0C-4844-B437-51B4C1803315.png
Views:	191
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	819458

Comment

Welcome back to the pit!

Comment

Indeed, that is a most impressive stall, Brother!
                    How many pounds was it uncooked?

Comment

• ecowper
                      ecowper commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mr. Bones ... it was just shy of 4 lbs

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here