Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suburban Cincinnati (Read:Norhtern Kentucky) Enthusiast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suburban Cincinnati (Read:Norhtern Kentucky) Enthusiast!

I started by typing something into a search line, up pops this website. I immediately loved the shirtsleeve approach to a complex but approachable cooking method. I find Meathead's "go for it" attitude the best since Alton Brown. I started out very crudely, but with the right equipment(not expensive), I am making pulled pork, my favorite BBQ, as good as Smoque and Smokin' Guns. I prefer butt to ribs because of the yield. My rig is Weber One Touch Gold, Smokenator, Thermoworks, and Pitmaster 110.

Welcome to The Pit! When you have a moment please check out my Welcome letter and Tips post. They'll help you get all that great info in your original post into your signature. You can find them here.

Comment

I wasn't all that impressed with Smoque's pork butt but tell me you can beat their brisket and you're really saying something.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here