Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Indianapolis, IN USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Indianapolis, IN USA

Guessing like everyone else on this site, I love to grill. One Christmas, the wife gave me The Food Lab and I loved it. Next, she gave me Meathead and I loved it even more. I had been coming to the site for some time. My first batch of Memphis Dust confirmed that are some awesome recipes on here. So, I am looking to increase my skills, knowledge and confidence when it comes to cooking.

I have been cooking on the same 3-burner Weber grill for 22 years. Its pretty long in the tooth at this point, but still cranking out some yummy food. Anywho, I look forward to leaning some thing new.

Huntington Beach welcomes you and that old Weber. Had one long ago and loved it. My ex got that Weber. Sad. Cheers!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome.

Always good to have a fellow Hoosier in the pit!

Comment

• ZUL8TR
          ZUL8TR commented
          Editing a comment
          Someone I don't need to explain what a breaded tenderloin is. LOL!

• Nate
          Nate commented
          Editing a comment
          ZUL8TR ... Absolutely!

• mrteddyprincess
          mrteddyprincess commented
          Editing a comment
          Ditto to my fellow Hoosiers!

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here