Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Bloomington Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Bloomington Indiana

Been around for awhile, decided to quit free-loading and join in. Although I have cooked quite a bit, I still consider myself a beginner. I keep a Weber Spirit 2 burner upstairs for week night cooking for the wife and I, but I do most of my weekend grilling and smoking on a Weber Original Kettle 22". I have been reading about one of the Pit Barrel Cookers for a bit and I may pull the trigger on one of those. Anyway, thanks for having me along.

Welcome to the pit TBL

Comment

Welcome, neighbor! Glad you joined. You'll find that being a member in the Pit is incredibly helpful.

Comment

Glad to see The Dude has graced us with his presence. Please tell me that you have a Caucasian the whole time your BBQing

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
          Glad to see The Dude has graced us with his presence. Please tell me that you have a Caucasian the whole time your BBQing
          This Dude cannot abide on the caucasions........I'd prefer a bourbon.

Comment

Welcome Aboard Dude!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit TheBigLebowski! I probably don't need to send you the homework assignment since your signature is filled out well and you've posted a few times already. However, check it out when you can since there's picture posting tips and some other goodies in there. You can find it here.

The 22" Weber kettles are great little affordable grills. Soon you'll be able to use it as a smoker too with a nifty device coming soon...

Look forward to more form you.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
                Welcome to The Pit TheBigLebowski!Soon you'll be able to use it as a smoker too with a nifty device coming soon....
                Huh?

I've been a mathematics teacher and a school principal.......I always do my homework.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLebowski View Post

Huh?

I've been a mathematics teacher and a school principal.......I always do my homework.

TheBigLebowski Check out this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post

Huskee I think I need one of those......that might exactly fit the bill as I rarely cook for more than four people.

Comment

TheBigLebowski It's the perfect soulmate for the 22" kettle, and fits the 26 too. That post has a link to the Kickstarter campaign where you can preorder if you like.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here