Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Western Massachusetts, USA. Hope you and your family and friends are doing well. Stay safe and cook when you can.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir!!

im sorry, I do not comprehend you. I think maybe it’s my accent?

Mangiare Carne!

Comment

• nitro63
        nitro63 commented
        Editing a comment
        yes!!! mangiare carne

Welcome, from the lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Howdy from Texas

Comment

Howdy from SE Texas! If I had the means, I would love to spend a month in Italy going through small towns and their local restaurants on a food and wine tour to try what the various regions have to offer. Would love to have you share some of your recipes - not just for grilling and BBQ but for other authentic Italian dishes.

Comment

• nitro63
            nitro63 commented
            Editing a comment
            whenever you want to come. I live in Iseo lake it's a small lake in a north of Italy. There area lot of typical places and restaurant.......

Welcome from San Diego. During our vacations to Italy, we've had some of the best pork ever. Even visited a pig farm. Wishing the country a speedy recovery. We're all in this together and cooking and eating are great diversions from the daily news.

Comment

Good to see more Europeans joining up. Not been a good weekend for Italy, look after yourself over the next while

Comment

Welcome from Utah! Everything I know about Italy says that you guys really know how to eat right.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here