Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Colorado, Alberto ...

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina, glad to have you here!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! Glad you’ve joined us. Prayers for you and your fellow countrymen at this time. Seems you’ve had it worse than some. Stay home of course and grill up some good food. I for one would love to learn more about Italian outdoor cooking traditions.

Comment

• nitro63
          nitro63 commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you so much. I'm stay at home but fortunately I'm ok but I prefare to stay at home. I feel more safe

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota USA. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. I live here and do not have a firm grasp of the language!

Comment

Benvenuto da Chicago....

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                Hope you are doing alright there in Italy..
                Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA USA.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Alberto. Don't worry about your English - it's better than some of our current US members.

Comment

• nitro63
                      nitro63 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      thank you so much

Welcome from Iowa, in the U.S.A. If you don't understand something, just ask, this is a very friendly, supportive group, and we are all here to learn and share.

Comment

Your English is fine 🙂 and welcome

Comment

Welcome from Alabama, USA. I am glad you joined and look forward to your participation with us here.
                        Benvenuto a bordo!
                        Last edited by Alphonse; March 18, 2020, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Benvenuto from Hays, Kansas. Where do you live in Italy? I have lived in Sardegna and Firenze.

Comment

• nitro63
                              nitro63 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I live in Iseo lake near brescia. it's a nice place.

• Sweaty Paul
                              Sweaty Paul commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I’ve never been there. I visited Milan and Como for a few days each. Love Italy. Be safe.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here