Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim White
    replied
    Welcome, Alberto. Do you mind sharing what part of Italy you live in? I have very fond memories of visiting Modena and Bologna two summers ago.

Leave a comment:

• rwhfly
    replied
    Greetings from Virginia. I'd love to see some recipes and techniques used in Italy.

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA! Stay well.

Leave a comment:

• Arsenlael
    replied
    Hi Alberto! Greetings from New Mexico, USA!

Leave a comment:

• pkadare
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from a Canadian! I hope you and your family are healthy and doing ok during this pandemic! Don't worry about your English, it seems fine to me, and patience is something that we have a lot of. If you're ever unsure of the meaning of something, please ask!

Leave a comment:

• nitro63
    started a topic Hello from Italy

Hello from Italy

Hi folks
    I'm Alberto from Italy and I get a 18.5 kettle and a offset smoker oklahoma joe's. I love ribs, pulled pork, shoulder pork and fatty bacon bomb. Unfortunately in Italy is still not very common some of beef or pork section cut. I'm so proud to stay in this group. I'll be so happy to learn some tricks and some technique. My english is not good and some o terms I don't know it. Have a lot of patience please!!!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo