Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulagn1971
    replied
    Welcome from North Carolina, glad to have you here!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado, Alberto ...

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    Welcome from Chico, CA. I’m from the US and my English isn’t great sometimes! Ha. Seriously though, we all use abbreviations for things here that you may think is an actual term you are unfamiliar with. Even many of us get confused from time to time. I will follow with a link to them so you can browse if you see something that looks unfamiliar

Last edited by tbob4; March 18, 2020, 02:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Welcome from Winnipeg. Best we can do in these times is to stay home. Staying home gives us more time to cook. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• IowaGirl
    replied
    A warm welcome to you!

Leave a comment:

• tenphases
    replied
    I bet there are plenty of tricks you can teach us as well, welcome!!

Leave a comment:

• mrteddyprincess
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Welcome to the pit. I like your plan during the virus lock down - cook some meat!!!

Leave a comment:

• tpobst
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Missouri USA,

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland USA. Glad you have joined us. We here have all benefited from learning from members all around the world.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    The most important term you could use is what you stated, patience. Welcome, you can stay here. Eat good & have fun!

Leave a comment:

• nitro63
    commented on 's reply
    Yes we're ok. Thanks for asking but we're at home until 03 april in smart working.......BBQ everyday!!!!

• nitro63
    commented on 's reply
    sure!!!

• nitro63
    commented on 's reply
    from Iseo Lake near Brescia but I lived 40 years in Milan

• Jim White
    replied
    Welcome, Alberto. Do you mind sharing what part of Italy you live in? I have very fond memories of visiting Modena and Bologna two summers ago.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here