Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RichieB
    replied
    Welcome from Western Massachusetts, USA. Hope you and your family and friends are doing well. Stay safe and cook when you can.

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Benvenuto from Hays, Kansas. Where do you live in Italy? I have lived in Sardegna and Firenze.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Alphonse
    replied
    Welcome from Alabama, USA. I am glad you joined and look forward to your participation with us here.
    Benvenuto a bordo!
    Last edited by Alphonse; March 18, 2020, 05:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DreamOn
    replied
    Your English is fine 🙂 and welcome

Leave a comment:

• Bogy
    replied
    Welcome from Iowa, in the U.S.A. If you don't understand something, just ask, this is a very friendly, supportive group, and we are all here to learn and share.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Alberto. Don't worry about your English - it's better than some of our current US members.

Leave a comment:

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA USA.

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!
    Hope you are doing alright there in Italy..
    Cheers from Norway

Leave a comment:

• troymeister
    replied
    Benvenuto da Chicago....

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta. I live here and do not have a firm grasp of the language!

Leave a comment:

• ScottyC13
    replied
    Welcome from Massachusetts!

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota USA. Enjoy The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from south Texas! Glad you’ve joined us. Prayers for you and your fellow countrymen at this time. Seems you’ve had it worse than some. Stay home of course and grill up some good food. I for one would love to learn more about Italian outdoor cooking traditions.

Leave a comment:

• nitro63
    commented on 's reply
    thank you for your help!! I red the file. There are a lot of abbreviations!!!
    Last edited by nitro63; March 18, 2020, 02:32 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here