Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Evan! Who'd have thought there'd be so many fans of BBQ in Australia... There are several of your fellow countrymen here as The Burn mentioned. Someday I hope to visit. But I don't want to fly. Probably a really long boat ride, lol.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Welcome Aboard Evan!

Leave a comment:

• The Burn
    replied
    The Aussie contingent continues to grow. Welcome aboard. Looking forward to your contributions

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    Thanks boys

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Hey!! Welcome Evan! You've come to the right place if you wanna get better. Thanks for the support.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Welcome, I read your post in a pretty thick accent, sounded pretty authentic in my head.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome to the pit Evan

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    started a topic Just new here

Just new here

Gidday from Oz! I'm new share and been low and slow cooking for about 2 years. My WSM is the one I've mastered but I have more and can't wait to master those. This site is a great help. Cheers to all!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here