Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IvyH
    replied
    Thanks Huskee! I work for an API pipe line manufacturer and as soon as they renew allowing individual sales I plan on getting another stick burner made. 24" od, 1/4" thick. I can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    ​Welcome to The Pit IvyH! Maybe some day you can venture back into the world of stick burning eh? (That's what all the cool people do) Shh, don't tell Jerod I said that.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Welcome Aboard Ivy!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome to the pit IvyH

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Hey man, welcome and thanks for the support!!! Gonna love that Pit Barrel.

I'm probably headed back home to southwest Louisiana this weekend. Depending on work schedule. My uncle still has my late grandfather's season tickets to Death Valley.

Been years since I been to Baton Rouge. In early '99 made a few trips while applying for Grad school, which never went through. I guess I made too many trips. hahahhaha

Leave a comment:

• IvyH
    started a topic New guy

New guy

I've viewed and used this site for years and finally signed up for the club. I'm a die hard backyard smoker living in Baton Rouge. My faithful stick pit just got put to the road after 10 years. And based on this site's reviews I just purchased a pit barrel smoker. I look forward to the new smoker and mastering its setup as much as I look forward to being a member of this great site. Happy to be here and excited to be apart of the club. Smoke something!

-Ivy

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here