Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! It is a great that we could be apart of your BBQ journey. We love hearing stories like this. It is what keep us going around here. (With your support). Your son is well on his way to being a great pit master!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visitinghttps://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Great Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Keep the smoke rollin’

Spinaker

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! That was quite a story of journeying to more and more cookers.

Comment

Welcome from TN. Great story.

Comment

Welcome from Snoqualmie Wa.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Just updating my list of outdoor cookers...

In my possession at this time:
                1. I added the Weber 26" Kettle a couple of years back and it is my tied for most frequently used grill with number 3.
                2. Ooni Koda 16 Pizza oven. I love it but don't use it enough.
                3. Weber Performer (Green with a grey plastic table)
                4. Weber 22.5 Special Edition Red Kettle (love the red color)
                5. Weber Genesis E320 (Same green as my performer)
                5. Weber Jumbo Joe
                6. Pit Boss 820 Pellet Smoker (ribs tend to come out very juicy on this, but I haven't been happy with it for pulled pork)
                7. Big Poppa Smokers EDS, 55 Drum Smoker, built from a kit BPS sells (Pulled pork is great on this)
                8. I still have the drum in my shed that is drilled out but not painted, with the intention to make it look like R2-D2, maybe I'll get to this when I retire in 9 years.
                9. I just bought the Weber Traveler and I'm excited to try it out.
                10. Solo Stove bonfire (although the only thing I cook on it is s'mores)

For some reason, my wife thinks I have too many grills.

In the time between the original post and today, there have been a few others that I've bought on market place or saved from the garbage truck, cleaned up used a bit, and eventually sold. Including a 14" Weber Smokey Mountain I saved from the garbage that was so disgusting on the inside, but cleaned up to almost new before I sold it, a Weber 22" with a plastic two-legged Weber side table (this table served as my desk during remote teaching as I was relegated to the garage due to having my 5 kids needing all of the inside space for their learning), a legless Weber 22" that I used as a fire pit that I sold when I bought the solo stove bonfire, a charcoal Weber go-anywhere, and a stainless steel gasser that I don't remember the brand, but saved from the garbage, cleaned up, replaced the burners and sold to a guy that was doing a kitchen remodel and just needed something cheap to cook on for a bit.

Comment

I missed you when you first joined, I was out of sorts a little. Cool, cool write ups & equipment. Dang those Wibs looked good. A belated welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

I too missed your first post, but enjoyed reading it and your update. Yup, you got bit by the MCS bug big time back in the day. It's a fun itch to scratch, though, as you have demonstrated over the years.

Keep on cooking, scratching the MCS itch, and letting us know what you've been up to.

Kathryn

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from La Crosse Wi! Looking forward to you sharing more of your cooks and those you cook for.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! Awesome write up!

Comment

Welcome from the NW burbs!

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Kee them posts comin'

Welcome (Manassas VA)

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                                Cheers from Norway

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here