Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crimedawg here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crimedawg here

Right now like the majority of folks here, I must have a day job. I am currently the VP of Manufacturing of a family owned sawmill/ forest products company in the Pacific Northwest. I am on the road a high percentage of the time and really miss my home, family, and Memphis Pro when I am gone. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and am very fortunate to work for such a great company, but when I am home, I love to cook! I have had a gasser for many years and my family and I have enjoyed some great meals off of it. About a month ago, I made the leap to pellet cooking, specifically purchasing the Memphis Pro. Since that time I have cooked chicken, pulled pork, brisket, ribs, squash, scalloped potatoes, nuts, poppers, mushrooms, to name a few. The majority of the recipes I used came from this great web site and many of the comments from many of you on how your cooks turned out. I love to learn and really enjoy reading the great recipes on this site and your comments and trying them myself. I had never cooked brisket until last weekend but have eaten some from different bbq joints and I have to say, if meat gets much better than the brisket that I made last weekend, I don't know how! It was unbelievable! My whole family said it was the best meat they had ever eaten and they have no problem telling me when my food stinks! Anyhow, the brisket recipe came from here and I want to be around folks that know what great food tastes like and are willing to share their secrets. Hello to all of you and thanks for participating on this great site. The photo attached was from the sunset that just happened from my place in Astoria Oregon. Beautiful! Almost as beautiful as that brisket I unwrapped last Sunday.... Wow! Crimedawg

Welcome aboard Crimedawg! Glad you have had success with MH's recipes, especially the brisket. When done right it is a delicacy for sure.

If you haven't already, check out Pit Boss' welcome letter and the tips for instructions on how to fill out your signature. They can be found on the main "The Pit" page.

Comment

Welcome CrimeDawg! Kick back and relax once you have that sig filled out

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here