Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from New Hampshire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from New Hampshire.

Hello,
    Just found this site and can already tell that its worth subscribing too! Going to be trying my first longer cook this weekend. Pulled pork on my Traegar Silverton. Recently had bariatric surgery, so my ability to eat grilled (since I'm in New England and that's what everyone historically does) and BBQ (realizing that this is going to be a lot of fun moving forward) is greatly diminished, but I still love doing both. Going to be trying a 24 hour dry brine on the Boston Butt, and then following in up with Meatheads recommendation on seasoning. Looking forward to getting to know the rest of you guys and learning a ton about this new hobby.

-SomeguyinNH aka Nate

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome. Have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, Nate.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! If its a large butt, 8 lbs or more I cut in half. More bark and maybe a little quicker. I'll dry brine these for 2 days as well.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. Great thing about the pulled pork you are going to make is it is easily portioned and freezes well. Wishing you continued success with your weight goals.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Nate ...

Comment

Welcome from Oregon......and another Nate!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!
                        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts .

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here