Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Yakima Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Yakima Washington

New to the site. Looks like a ton of good information. Looking forward to learning.

Welcome from TN. I spent some time in Elma years and years ago - I really like it out there.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Yakima... that brings back some old army memories of training in that area. Always amazed me how dry the eastern half of Washington is compared to the western half.

Welcome to the Pit and enjoy all the advice, recipes, equipment reviews and pics on BBQing.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome from Oregon!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Nebraska!

I spent some time in and around Yakima back in the '80's and thoroughly enjoyed it. Well, all except setting irrigation lines in my uncle's orchard at 5 a.m.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Chico, CA

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here