Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Eastern NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Eastern NC

Hello from Eastern NC

I have been following Amazing Ribs for quite sometime now and decided to pull the trigger on a paid membership a few minutes ago. I love the info available and am looking forward to learning new methods and tricks and sharing anything that might be helpful to others. I've been grilling and smoking practically my whole life. Cut my teeth BBQ'n whole hogs in my teens. I started smoking on Brinkman smoker 30 plus years ago. I have tried the offset direct and indirect methods. I now use a ugly drum smoker I built and absolutely love it. The heat is even all around and I can load her up. A brisket is on the ugly drum as I'm typing this.

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from MD. Enjoy the PIT

Comment

Welcome from Raleigh!

Comment

Welcome from North Florida.

And now that you've mentioned the brisket, we'll all just be tapping our toes waiting for you to post some pictures after you cut into it.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Wayne County NC. You'll enjoy the Pit for sure. It's been a life changing forum with all the fantastic advice, knowledge, and creativeness available on this site from the staff or the members!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from TN. I too started my smoking adventures on a Brinkman; went through a couple of them before I upgraded to a Weber Smokey Mountain. Looking forward to seeing pics of what you turn out on the UDS.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                          Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from just west of Greensboro!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here