Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Maryland! Enjoy the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Houston!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Hi From lousiana

i have the barrell house cooker,similar will give a better smoke than my green egg,both great
          i cook brisket at least ounce aweek,pass it around the neighhood,i trim it,add trimings to drip pan with applejuice onion,bell peper,celery,strain thisadd to saucepan with some tiger sauce,and flour to thicken a bit and u have a dip i u wish

i inject the brisket with beef stock,cover with crystal hot sauce and kosher salt set in fridge at least overnite ,than add black pepper,cook till internal 156..165...remove wrap infoil,also remove drip pan,grill to 203.....wrap in towel,in cooler ..ice chest...at least 1 hour ...slice and enjoy..if i do burt endscube the point outsidecuts about 1 inch pieces,place in cast iron pan blazing hot with butter toss sear about 1 minute...will be awinner

Comment

• Retired1
            Retired1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the info....my brisket success has been poor but that is likely because my electric smoker didn't keep consistent temperatures. Much appreciated

Welcome from Keller, TX!

Comment

Welcome from WI!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Quite a few PBC people here. Be sure to check out the PBC area in the channels section. https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-barrel-cooker
                Last edited by HawkerXP; March 3, 2020, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Welcome from Alberta, Canada.
                Always amazes me how helpful people are on this site - they like to share ideas, not keep secrets.

Have fun!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Oregon!

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here