Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete Newbie from Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete Newbie from Colorado

Hello all. Just getting into this whole BBQ / Smoking hobby. So far, experience has been gas and charcoal grills. Just ordered a new Blazn Grillworks Gridiron Pellet grill / smoker and am looking forward to a lot of backyard BBQ. Been reading and trying to learn as much as I can from this site, and thought I should join and help support the site in return for all of the info it has to offer. Im pretty good at searching and reading, so hopefully won't be asking to many rookie questions.

Welcome SATJS! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome, i'll have to look up that grill, not sure i've heard of it.

Comment

Welcome SATJS! Thank you very much for your support. We love rookie questions, throw them at us, it helps keep us on our feet.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard. Don't worry if you do have "rookie" questions, that's part of what we're here for. I've learned just about everything I know about making good food outdoors from this site and The Pitmaster Club

Comment

Welcome to the pit SATJS

Comment

Welcome aboard SATJS!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here