Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pitmaster Club Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• Old Glory
    replied
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!
    Cheers from Norway

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• ChefAmok
    started a topic New Pitmaster Club Member

New Pitmaster Club Member

Chef Amok here. I'm new to the AR.com community, at least in interaction, but I've been an Amazing Ribs Meathead Goldwyn fan for many years. I live in the mountains in Idaho, far from "civilized" society, but we try to deliver a quality product even here in the hinterlands. Keep up all the great work, all of you! Love this website and the input from everyone. Best website for any and all questions relating to cooking with grilling equipment. Have directed many friends and colleagues to follow AR.com. Always on the lookout for better equipment, techniques, and recipes, but can't generally afford top of the line stuff.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here