Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Texas coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the Texas coast

Greetings from the hot and humid Texas coast! The name is Scott and I'm brand new to the smoking/grilling process. I've been working for Uncle Sam as a Coastie for the past six years and have been bounced around the US because of it. I'm currently stationed in Houston and I move boats around the Houston Ship Channel. My current set up is a lone Weber Kettle, thinking of purchasing a WSM. Looking forward to gleaning ideas, tips and tricks with all my fellow Q'rs.

Welcome to the pit Scott

Comment

Welcome aboard Scott. There is nothing at all wrong with having just a kettle. I do almost all my smoking and grilling on my two and I think I turn out some good food. And I learned most of it here, so you've come to the right place.

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Been on Tiki Island for 2 years and been using a WSM for years. Come see me some time

Comment

Welcome man!!!

I grew up in southwest Louisiana. Gotta "love" all dem mosquitoes!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit scottstephenson! If you could only have one cooker the kettle is the one to have, so versatile. Great to have you here, look forward to helping you however you need it.

Great job on your signature.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members if you haven't already, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here