Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from a BBQ mutt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from a BBQ mutt!

Hello all,

My name is Matt and I'm a bbq nut. I've scoured this page for the last few months and I'm just plain hooked. I grew up helping my grandfather smoke a turkey every thanksgiving and to me the smell of a good smoker just feels like home.

I currently live in Richmond, Va but I've lived in almost all of the BBQ hot spots over the last several years. I was born in Memphis, I grew up in Arkansas, and as an adult I've lived in Oklahoma, Chicago, Central Texas, Eastern and Central North Carolina, and all over Virginia.

I'm interested to get more involved in this community and learn from the wealth of knowledge of people from all over the world!

Matt

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!

Whose the big fella?

Comment

Sounds like you've probably had quite a few varieties and flavors over the years.

Comment

Hi Jerod, I'm the big guy in that picture... it's been a couple of years but I can still hold my own on the field!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Aboard Matt!

Comment

Welcome to the pit.

Comment

Welcome Matt. We're glad you're here. Check in more often!

Comment

Welcome to the PIT!!!

Comment

VERY belated welcome to The Pit !

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here