Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Southern California

Greetings fellow smokers, grillers, and BBQ fiends! I've been around grilling most of my life, however, I just got the obsession a little over a year ago. My roots are on the Central Coast of California so most of my early experience was cooking tri-tips over oak. I currently use a 22' Weber with a slow and sear. I keep my temps in check with a Digi Q Cyber Q cloud. I love my current set up but look forward to adding to my arsenal as time goes on. I am excited to expand my knowledge of the sacred art of the Pitmaster!

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from the Delta. If you hang around here very long your arsenal and knowledge will definitely expand!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Greetings and welcome

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your fine cooking machine.

Comment

Howdy from over the hill in Altadena.

Cooking tri-tip over oak is a noble enterprise!

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from your neighbor up in La Crescenta. Went to school in the SF valley (LAB and CSUN). You're going to get a lot of info here. Enjoy.

Comment

• Grill Goon
                          Grill Goon commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks. I lived in Montrose for years. I love the whole Crescenta valley and will probably make my way back there eventually.

Originally posted by Kettle kook View Post
                        ..I love my current set up but look forward to adding to my arsenal as time goes on.
                        mwahahahahaha

Once MCS kicks in you’ll have little choice. LOL
                        (More Cooker Syndrome) We all have it by varying degrees...it’s almost inevitable hanging out around these parts.

And welcome aboard from another SoCal member.
                        Last edited by surfdog; February 7, 2020, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Grill Goon
                          Grill Goon commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh man. MCS. sounds terminal!

• surfdog
                          surfdog commented
                          Editing a comment
                          @Kettle kook
                          There is no known cure...only remission. LOL

Welcome to The Pit. We can definitely help with expanding your arsenal.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visitinghttps://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Great Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Keep the smoke rollin’

Spinaker

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here