Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from West Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from West Virginia

Hi y'all, glad to be here.

Been grilling and charring all my life, just started to really smoke and BBQ a couple of years ago. Currently running a Weber Performer with a Slow N Sear plus a couple of other gadgets, and a no-namo hibachi when the wife and I just want a couple of burgers or brats.

I think I've pretty much got the basics down, my brisket, ribs (see last Sunday's dinner for four below) and poultry never seem to leave much in the way of leftovers....just looking to up my skills a notch or two.
    Attached Files

Welcome from Maryland. Glad you are here joining us in the Pit!. Good looking food in the photo.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Hello from Sunny SoCal.
        This is the place to up your game.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Well, make up yer mind, one notch or two. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• Doghouse Riley
                Doghouse Riley commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey, LOVE your avatar. That's gotta be Evil Roy Slade. "Never trust a pretty girl, or a lonely midget"

Welcome from northern Iowa.

Comment

Welcome from TN. Looks like you have a particular set of skills

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome fellow Mountaineer.

Comment

Welcome from southern Oregon

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here