Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from West Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WVsmoke
    replied
    Welcome fellow Mountaineer.

Leave a comment:

• RichieB
    replied
    Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• Doghouse Riley
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, LOVE your avatar. That's gotta be Evil Roy Slade. "Never trust a pretty girl, or a lonely midget"

• luvthemstillers
    replied
    Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Welcome from TN. Looks like you have a particular set of skills

Leave a comment:

• Bogy
    replied
    Welcome from northern Iowa.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Well, make up yer mind, one notch or two. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta

Leave a comment:

• surfdog
    replied
    Hello from Sunny SoCal.
    This is the place to up your game.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland. Glad you are here joining us in the Pit!. Good looking food in the photo.

Leave a comment:

• Doghouse Riley
    started a topic Hello from West Virginia

Hello from West Virginia

Hi y'all, glad to be here.

Been grilling and charring all my life, just started to really smoke and BBQ a couple of years ago. Currently running a Weber Performer with a Slow N Sear plus a couple of other gadgets, and a no-namo hibachi when the wife and I just want a couple of burgers or brats.

I think I've pretty much got the basics down, my brisket, ribs (see last Sunday's dinner for four below) and poultry never seem to leave much in the way of leftovers....just looking to up my skills a notch or two.
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here