Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's do it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's do it!

Howdy all!
    Just joined in, hope to get to know some of you out there? My wife and my self have been catering food for 30 years. just not has a business?
    What! Well yes it's true, we have 12 children and as of today 8 grand children. So if you do the math, we have been catering....
    Anyway I love BBQ and who doesn't? Hunting is a big part of our food supply for most years as we grow.

I have been to Myron M...... school, (no hate mail please) lol. I really had a good time. I have been cooking BBQ for a long time right here just below good ol' Memphis. In the big city of Nesbit, MS. This web site has helped me a few times with getting thru tough times in the early stages of my learning. I have met some great BBQ people around here, mostly locals that really have that feel for real pit smoked BBQ.

I am a big fan of Beef (brisket, ribs, sausages, and steak) My corp job takes me to Texas at least twice a year, and I always learn something new. Look forward to sharing my cooking experiences.

Take care,
    Bobbo
    Attached Files

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome, good thing about this group is that we don't do hate mail. If you had fun and learned something, great. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Comment

Welcome from SE Texas

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bobbo.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Glad to have you here. Looking forward to learning from you and helping you learn as well.

Comment

Catering? That’s a daily roundup fer decades, whew! Glad to have ya aboard, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Thank you everyone for all the welcoming in!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here