Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoking in Cape Cod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome! My sister-in-law lives in Hull, MA, and we visit frequently. I love your state!

Comment

Welcome, Mr. Rice! That pizza looks delicious!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you. We know a thing or two about chicken pizza in this state too.

Comment

Welcome from Portland OR.
          Enjoyed pictures of your BBQ'N/smoking.

Comment

Welcome from SE Texas. My mom is from Scituate so I know how to make good clam chowder, Boston-baked beans, and Yorkshire Pudding (something most Texans have never heard of). Your family cookbook project looks awesome, I may have to do that with mom's recipes (along with and my own).

BTW - all of your pics made me drool
            Last edited by 58limited; February 1, 2020, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from a Buzzards Bay native, that migrated west. Your pics are wicked awesome.

Comment

Hi from Rhode Island!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Central West Virginia. Looks like you already passed the sight test with your cook photos.
                    Looking forward to seeing your seafood specialties.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here