Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Louisianan in Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geaux Tigers....and they did exactly that!!!! though I am a Texas A&M fan thru family obligations.
    Looking forward to your contributions to this site.

Comment

• jdgraffam
      jdgraffam commented
      Editing a comment
      At least it’s the SEC. Dated a girl a long time ago who went to A&M so I cheer for LSU and whoever is playing A&M.

Welcome from a fellow Memphian.

Thumbs up on the Huey burger and onion rings

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from a New Orleans native in Dallas cooking on a Big Green Egg!

Comment

Welcome from SE Texas.

Comment

Welcome from the other end of the state, Chattanooga. Nice looking family you got there. My son is a big LSU fan.

Comment

• jdgraffam
            jdgraffam commented
            Editing a comment
            We have an office in CHA, so I’m there for work a few times each year. I was just there last weekend with the family for the long weekend. Went to aquarium, CDM, etc. Family stuff.

Thumb up fer the kiddos, thumb up fer you & the wife, thumb up fer the Primo. I’m out of thumbs, welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit with your Family!

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh!

Comment

Great intro, and great looking family! Welcome, brother!

Comment

Welcome from Oregon!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here