Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie signing on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Western Massachusetts. Impressive arsanal for a newbie.
    Oh, and that's a new one with your wife having a cooker on a wedding registry.
    ​​​​​
    Last edited by RichieB; January 22, 2020, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• abinger25
      abinger25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I was surprised she put it on there but boy am I glad she did!

Hello from Pittsburgh!

Comment

Welcome aboard, checking out the Instagram as we speak!

Comment

• abinger25
        abinger25 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the follow on IG, your pics looks great bud! How do you like the Pit Boss? I see them around everywhere here in Ohio. Took me a long time to decide between a Boss or the Traeger.

Wow what an opener! A rookie you are not. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• abinger25
        abinger25 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh trust me I feel very much like a rookie! I have a lot of work to do on holding temps for longer cooks on the PK and PBC for sure, but have been working on those!

Welcome from California!

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Welcome from WI. Your cooking looks great but I will say that if your wife let you add all those quality cookers in that short a timespan, well sir you picked a good one.
          You will learn a lot from all the seasoned pros here. I do every day. Looking forward to your progress and the photo proof.

Comment

• abinger25
            abinger25 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks bud! And yes my wife is a keeper! She actually bought me my Pit Barrel for Christmas this year as well as a surprise!

Oh, and being from Wisconsin, I'm going to hope that you are a Packers fan like myself!

• Andrrr
            Andrrr commented
            Editing a comment
            abinger25 🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from AZ! You are a very fortunate man to have such a wise wife! She obviously knows that the true way to a man's heart is to make sure he smokes a lot! Looking forward to seeing more great pics of your cooks!

Comment

Welcome from AZ. Looks great!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! PBC, PBC, pbc…….!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Alabama! Man, those are some FINE looking cooks in your photos. It looks like you are ready to teach us a thing or two! Your wife is a wise lady, gifting you a membership here. It's a great community and there is so much to learn and teach. My biggest issue with the Pitmaster club is that I have seen so many interesting recipes and cooks on here that I will never have time to make it all myself...

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Congrats on the new baby.

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visitinghttps://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Great Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Keep the smoke rollin’

Spinaker

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here