Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ Bill here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ Bill here.

Hello everyone, been an unpaid member for quite a while. I have a concrete custom made smoker, a Rec Tec, a mini Rec Tec on the way, a traeger jr and a few gas grills. My favorite is my Rec Tec. I make my own rubs & sauces. Looking forward to everyone's contributions.

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!

I know no product is perfect, but I've yet to hear any bad feedback on the Rec-Tec.

Comment

Hello BB, Welcome.

Comment

Hi Bill, I look forward to your posts, pics, and rub recipes.

Comment

Would love to see a pic of the custom concrete smoker. I'm getting to build a cinder block smoker myself.

Comment

• BBQ Bill Wyko
            BBQ Bill Wyko commented
            Editing a comment
            I have pics in my other computer, I'll post a pic asap

Welcome, sounds like quite the collection, I look forward to seeing some cooks.

Comment

Thanks, I just made some blackened cod, I should have taken pics. It turned out perfect. I seasoned it, put it on the rec tec at 225, went to the store to get broccoli & carrots. Steamed them up and the fish was done. The timing was perfect.

Comment

BBW you need a signature! Welcome to The Pit! We're glad you're here.

Comment

• BBQ Bill Wyko
                BBQ Bill Wyko commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm using my new tablet right now, I'll get on it as soon as I get on my computer at work Tuesday. Thanks.

Welcome BBQ Bill Wyko glad to have you here. You sound like you'll fit in nicely.

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. As Pit Boss mentioned, filling out your sig is one of the things, but it has issues doing it on a tablet last I heard. If you need help just holler.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

I think I got everything right, let me know if I missed anything.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here