Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from flyingpiglet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from flyingpiglet

I'm the better half of theroc. I thoroughly enjoy theroc's cooking process and savor all the grilling, BBQ, sous vide created with a glass of wine from a favorite central coast winery. I'm the hunter, gatherer and clean up crew - which is never too bad. I'm the baker of the house, having inherited many of my mother-in-law's recipes for cookies, biscotti and cakes.

The gathering is easy for me to incorporate into my day routine between client appointments to service their computer and address tech issues. I'm an engineer by training and found a niche providing a little IT support for individuals, mostly seniors around the Pasadena CA area.

I look forward to seeing other people's posts and to meet a few of you at the Meat-up later this year!

Welcome from the Delta up north. Now we get the rest of the story.

Comment

• theroc
      theroc commented
      Editing a comment
      uh oh.

• Bogy
      Bogy commented
      Editing a comment
      theroc, this should keep you honest!

Huntington Beach extends a warm welcome to you!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome, you are going to learn all of his cooking secrets. That's never good. theroc from now on I will leave out one essential spice in my rubs and will pm you with the ingredient! Truth be told, I don't know the missing ingredient half the time. It's why I keep adding and subtracting. HA! You will have fun here.

Comment

Welcome from sunny Florida. Gonna be so much fun meeting you and the others at the meat-up.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Well , to borrow something else when someone else knew someone else closely who joined awhile back, who’s theroc ?
                    Welcome, continue to eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! So we have double the proof that pigs fly! holehogg
                      Last edited by HawkerXP; January 18, 2020, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Welcome from north central Iowa. Been awhile since I spent much time in the Altadena area. My wife grew up in Lakewood, I only lived out there for 4 years. 46 years ago. From our infrequent trips out there I things haven't changed a bit.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here