Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from Jax. Fla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Jax. Fla

New to the Pit but not BBQ. I love Amazing Ribs, a lot of info. I an BBQ equip poor ( I have 8 smokers and grills ) and have on order a new Blaz'n Grill Works pellet grill. I also judge contest on the Fla BBQ circuit. Glad to be a member of the Pit.

Welcome, ready to see some pics of all that equipment and food. How do you like judging? How often do you do it?

Comment

Hello H2, Glad your here.

Comment

Welcome Higgy2! Glad to have you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

I am your neighbor about half way down the state. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Higgy2.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I read the home work assignment and I see I am going to have trouble learning how to post pictures. LOL. I judge about 7 contest a year. I thought I was a good BBQ cook until I starting judging then I found out just how much I didn't know, these Pro BBQ teams have taught me a lot. You won't find BBQ like they cook in any restaurant.

Comment

Hi! I'm new from Victoria, Texas (between Houston and Corpus Christi). Have ordered the Smokeanader per your recommendation. Have grilled mainly chicken and steaks for over 50 years and want to get into smoking larger pieces of meat. I look forward to recipes and methods from you good folks.

Comment

• JeffJ
                  JeffJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome! With the Smokenator and a good Weber kettle you can smoke with the best of them. I got a Smokenator for my Performer Father's Day last year. It has always produced really good food. Looking forward to seeing some pics from you and reading about your cooks.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here