Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Lancaster PA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Lancaster PA!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the pitmaster club, but not new to the website...I've referenced amazingribs.com countless times over the years. I have Meathead to thank for helping me cook some ribs on a rickety old gasser 6 years ago...that's when I found this website and caught the BBQ bug.

I'm a wedding photographer and professional photo editor, a husband, dad of 2 (soon to be 3!), and I do most of the cooking at home. Grilling has become a lovely hobby/minor obsession for me. I had a major upgrade to my cooking arsenal last spring when I finally got rid of my gas grill that i purchased at a yard sale for $50 and upgraded to a Weber Summit charcoal grill! What a world of a difference!

I've been documenting a lot of my culinary adventures on instagram. If you feel so inclined, you can follow me there maltnpepper.

I'm excited to dive in!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_106513.jpg Views:	3 Size:	2.38 MB ID:	791349Click image for larger version  Name:	image_106514.jpg Views:	3 Size:	7.18 MB ID:	791350Click image for larger version  Name:	image_106515.jpg Views:	3 Size:	6.07 MB ID:	791351
    Last edited by maltnpepper; January 14, 2020, 04:05 PM.

Welcome to the Pit!
    Nice pic's btw..
    Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from TN. I spent several years in Reading; love the area. One of my favorite places is The Shady Maple restaurant - that place is fantastic.

Comment

• maltnpepper
              maltnpepper commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes Shady Maple! Anything and everything! I've shot a couple weddings that they catered...nobody left hungry haha

Welcome to The Pit. I am lookin' forward to photos of your cooks.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

I call shenanigans.... the guy is a professional photographer so will easily be in the newsletter each month!

Seriously though... well from Indiana (kind of next to an Amish community myself)...

Comment

• maltnpepper
                    maltnpepper commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I learned that a lot of the Amish community around here do have family in Indiana, and that there's a big Amish presence out there too.

Welcome from Maryland! Honestly, I’m going to need a minute after looking at this! Lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	DD81EB52-4C53-45F9-A059-C3E937FA192B.jpeg
Views:	249
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	791387

Comment

• maltnpepper
                    maltnpepper commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Take all the time you need 😂

We’re excited you dove in. Wow, those sure don’t look like rickety old gasser wibs! Job well done. Welcome, have fun!

Comment

• maltnpepper
                    maltnpepper commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks I appreciate it!

Well those look great. Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here