Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Orrs Island, Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Orrs Island, Maine

Hi, I’m a new member from Orrs Island, Maine. I’ve been cooking with gas for many years because of the simplicity and easy access in winter, but just transitioned to the Kamado Joe Classic II to do low and slow. Click image for larger version

Name:	45A12372-5EA3-4577-A0B1-580DAEAE3C58.jpeg
Views:	276
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	788508 My first cook was last night, lamb chops, one of my wife’s favorites. After tasting them she said ‘these may be the best lamb chops I’ve ever had!’ Wow!! Excited to do more cooking and especially low and slow.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, and congrats on a successful cook.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! Glad you’re here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome Nils! Small world--I was married on Orrs Island!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta

Comment

Maine is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Nils
                        sounds like a nordic name..
                        ​​​​​​​Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit and that Kamado Joe Classic II.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here