Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey there from Alberta Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there from Alberta Canada

I’m a new member. My name is James. Originally from Texas but have been living in and around Calgary AB for the last 20 years.
    Currently I live near Longview AB. Looking at the Rocky Mountains every day. (20 min away)

Ironically I never did much bbq/smoking in Texas but I ate a lot of it. I missed it so I started cooking it and learning during the past twenty years.
    I'm anxious to learn from this site and meet new people.

I have just a simple chargriller smoker. It does the job but would like to upgrade soon. Maybe build my own!

I look forward to meeting you and reading all this site has to offer.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Great intro picture! There is something about looking at the mountains that makes you feel connected. I love it every time I go west.

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visitinghttps://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Great Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Keep the smoke rollin’ and thank you for the support.

Spinaker

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Spinaker.
      Homework finished.

Welcome from Colorado, James ...

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you MBMorgan!

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Donw.

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club, great to have you, thanks for joining!

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Henri. Glad to be here.

Welcome from Winnipeg

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks jgreen, neighbour.

Welcome to The Pit James.

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks RonB.

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ScottyC13.

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks LA Pork Butt.
      Cool, I was born in Dallas.

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks RustyHaines.

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The pit.

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Skip!

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ofelles.

Welcome from Pittsburgh!

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rob.

I think someone forgave all the draft dodgers. You can come home now.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol
      I’m not quite that old!
      Thanks HawkerXP

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

• Bbqbyjl
      Bbqbyjl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks holehogg

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here