Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dude from Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dude from Buffalo

I would first like to say what a great site this is!!!!

As you might have read i'm from buffalo where the beer in plentiful and the food is great but the BBQ yea not so much.

So that led me to my smoker I use COS POS char-griller it goes through a lot of charcoal.So this season changes are being made.... I recently picked up an insulation kit and am having a charcoal basket made and will be testing my newest mod this weekend I had a baffle made and put some bricks underneath it. -- all thanks to this site... hope to have picks up by this weekend

I am always looking for good advise on BBQ and have been kinda skittish to try a brisket... I've smoked just about every part of the pig through trial and error of course

716smokingdude

You've come to the right place. This site has taught me everything I know about BBQ. My only advice to you is never be scared to ask questions. This is the greatest collection of BBQ information in the world. Happy your here.

Comment

Dude! Welcome. Very nice to meet you.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here