Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bippedibopp
    commented on 's reply
    Hi! It has been a while. Still freezing cold here - horizontal, ice cold rain today🥶

I have a lot to learn so most likely I will benefit from seeing good cooks from others for a quite a while. In these strange times with the Corona virus and limited movement outside there should be plenty of opportunity for me to practice, though👍

Take care!

• jgreen
    replied
    Welcome from Winnipeg. Have fun cooking.

Leave a comment:

• ScottyC13
    replied
    Welcome from Massachusetts!

Leave a comment:

• panteracfh3
    replied
    Welcome from Massachusetts. I'd recommend getting the insulation blanket for the Traeger to keep the temps steady (voice of experience). Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• jerrybell
    replied
    Welcome from Utah. I use an insulated blanket on my pellet cooker for the cold and windy cooks. I think it minimizes temperature swings and pellet usage.

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from the Okanogan Valley of Washington state.

Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun.

If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like.

For jokes, go to this thread.

And here to enjoy some beautiful sunsets.

Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here.

We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation.

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Great to have another Scandinavian onboard! Thanks for joining!

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Greetings from South Africa

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Mr. Meathead’s book is about as good a start as you’ll need. Otherwise you might have a bit of overload. Lots of tips and how to’s available here also. Keep it simple to start. Welcome, eat good, & above all, have fun.
    Last edited by FireMan; January 5, 2020, 06:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder77
    replied
    A warm welcome from Baltimore, Maryland! Glad you joined us.

Leave a comment:

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Welcome from Pittsburgh!

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    Welcome from Chico, CA. Already you have things to teach folks here. I don't own a pellet grill but one thing a lot of people moving from warm climates to cold climates ask how to keep their units working efficiently in the cold/windy conditions.

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Salutations and velkommen from Hays, Kansas! My buddy has a Timberline 1300 and absolutely loves it. Good luck! Looking forward to seeing your cooks and learning from you!

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    Norway is on my bucket list to visit, love heading towards
    the Arctic.
    Search is your friend on this website, look for threads on using welding blankets to help keep temps up in that Traeger.
    Take care.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis