Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Norway

Just got my Timberline 1300 assembled and tested on New Year's Eve. Super happy with it! I live on the west coast of Norway and this time of year we have strong cold winds but the Traeger managed to keep the temperature up​​​​​​

I do not have a lot of experience in the world of barbeque so I hope I can find a lot of info and tips on this forum. Also bought Meathead's book to get started and have spent a serious amount of time searching YouTube watching all sorts of great instruction videos...with some trial and error I hope to improve my skills👍

Have nice Saturday everyone!

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI.

Comment

Velkommen hit til ARPMC!

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        show off

• Elton's BBQ
        Elton's BBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha yeah HawkerXP

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! It is great to have you here. Thank you for the support!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. We are here to help, (and have fun), so if you have a question just ask. You will get better answers if you include as much info about the cook as possible: cooker, fuel, temps, and you process will help.

Comment

Welcome from the state of Tennessee

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Velkommen fra Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Norway is on my bucket list to visit, love heading towards
                            the Arctic.
                            Search is your friend on this website, look for threads on using welding blankets to help keep temps up in that Traeger.
                            Take care.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here