Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Big,Huge Thank You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Big,Huge Thank You!

Hi I'm Dave Uehlein,Last Months Giveaway Winner.Hasty Bake Arrived Thursday Prior to Christmas.It Has Smoked Pork Butt, Brisket, Walleye,Wings, Meatloaf.Some Awesome,Some Ok(Me,Not Grill, Learning It!)
    Meat On Way from Porter Road,Give Everyone Video of That Cook Next Weekend.Thanks AmazingRibs!

Congrats! Show us the MEAT!

Comment

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as you’re talking about bbq meat I’m good. 😳😬😁🤣🤣🤣

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually get this from ComfortablyNumb not you! Steve B

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      You know I'm just messin HawkerXP

Congrats.

Comment

Very awesome post!! Thank you so much. Winners many times post a thank you (if that) and we never hear from them. I’m looking forward to your photos and cooks. Congrats again!

Comment

Nice To See Someone So Excited🤣! Looks like you’re going to have some fun!

Comment

Great... but the gang here really likes pictures... I try but suck at pics..... hey about that smoked walleye.... Never had it always pan fry how was it? so little fat I am really curious.

Comment

• Dave Uehlein
            Dave Uehlein commented
            Editing a comment
            Mildly Smoked @ 275 40 Minutes,Then Brought Charcoal Grate Up Grilled Few Minutes.Vegetarian 19 YO Daughter (IS3 Uehlein) Loved It!

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here