Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Indiana

Hi everyone!! I'm Rory and just joined the pitmaster club!! I'm I'm from Nappanee Indiana and have enjoyed BBQing for the last 6 years. I started off with a small Brinkman smoker, then purchased a Vertical smoker after that. Once I felt a little more comfortable with how to do things I purchased a Large Primo Ceramic grill and have been loving using it for the past few years. This last July I purchased the Grilla Grills Chimp pellet grill and have loved it! Just within the last month I purchased the Grilla Grills Silverbac pellet grill. I was sceptical of the pellet grills at first but have been blown away by the ease of use and amazing flavor! Im looking forward to new and exciting ideas and recipes from this site!

Welcome Rory! I'm down in southern Indiana!

Did you go up to Holland to pick your grills up? I went there back in February or March and picked my Original Grilla up!

Comment

• Rclouse
      Rclouse commented
      Editing a comment
      No I just had it shipped, I wanted to go up but just couldn't find the time.

Welcome from TN. I really want a Chimp. I am going to be up in Detroit next summer, I may take a long detour up to Holland to pick one up.

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Pbc......

Welcome from Colorado, Rory ... (from another happy Original Grilla owner) ...

Comment

• painter
      painter commented
      Editing a comment
      Another welcome from Colorado--from another happy Primo owner.

Welcome to The Pit Rory.

Comment

Welcome from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Sounds like in a couple of months you’ll be ready fer another new cooker. We will gladly help you in yer seelection. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. I think you will fit right in. You already suffer from more is good!

Comment

• Rclouse
                Rclouse commented
                Editing a comment
                I should have clarified that whenever a new cooker is brought home, one has to go...not my rules but you know what they say, happy wife happy life haha...I currently have the Silverbac and primo, the others have found new homes

• ofelles
                ofelles commented
                Editing a comment
                @Relouse You're still welcome here. A lot of us have better halves also!

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Hey, welcome! I grew up near Ft. Wayne and have extended family all around you - Goshen, Bremen, Plymouth. I've been in CA for a couple decades now but still an Indiana boy at heart.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

You had MCS before you got here? Your in trouble, welcome!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here