Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Kingwood, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Kingwood, Texas

After about 20 years of hit or miss grilling/smoking on whatever I could get on clearance, I decided to spend a little time and money, and cook something worth eating!

I look forward to picking up some cool tips and recipes from the site.

Hey man, y'all get any of that nasty stuff last night? I know y'all got some good rain Friday.

I'm in east Texas, we got hammered by some small vortex just after midnight. Trampolines displaced in other people's yards in the direction the storm came from. Not cool.

Thanks for the support!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jerod Broussard; April 19, 2015, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I expected it anytime during the day on Saturday, but it held off until after midnight. Friday was a mess!

Comment

Hey HS, Welcome.

Comment

Welcome, look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Comment

Welcome, Shell. You've got a 26.75 w/ Smoke EZ?!? That's beastly! You've got some serious capacity both as a grill and a smoker.

I look forward to some pics of your cooks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here