Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member :-)

Good morning and Merry Christmas! Excited to be joining the forum. My name is Tyler Rosser and I live in southwest Florida with my wife, Dene', and our kiddos: James (5), John (3), and Gemma (1). I cook on a Big Green Egg, Traeger, Weber Kettle, and Weber gas grill. I am an amateur, but this smoking and grilling has become a hobby over the last three years. My favorite thing to cook is simple, a nice pork shoulder or pork butt, and I'm enjoying learning more about grilling steak. I'm hoping to master a brisket in 2020. Look forward to working with everyone.

Welcome from the California Delta. You're off to a good start with your equipment.

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts Tyler!

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club, thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. I see the "more cooker syndrome" referred to as MCS on here has already got to you. Have fun.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Tyler ...

Comment

Welcome aboard from Sunny SoCal.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Tyler. If you like pork butts, try smokin' a chuck roast. They cook the same as butts, but may have to go a few degrees highr to reach probe tender. I would suggest trying a beef rub or just salt and pepper. You can pull it for sammies, or sub it in just about anything that calls for beef. Chili and tacos come to mind, but the list is endless.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                  Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh!

Comment

Welcome. Looking forward to watching you master the brisket, with pics of course

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club. It is great to have you here. Thank you for the support. Make sure to check out Meathead's article on brisket, if you have not already.

Comment

Welcome from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here