Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello for Bay Area, California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello for Bay Area, California

Greetings Everyone

Been coming here for sometime and decided to join the pit club today. Absolutely love this site. You guys have simplified (just being polite..heh heh) every step of the recipes for guys like me.

Made my "best turkey ever" (wife said it and got lots of browny point for it.. ) following the smoked turkey recipe here.

In addition I have made pulled pork and last-meal ribs from recipes here. Everyone who tried my BBQ was dutifully taken for a tour of this website after checking out my pride and joy, a Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5" Charcoal Smoker, and my Weber S-330 Grill. Looking forward to trying more recipes from here to expand my repertoire and take advantage of everything this website has to offer. Thank you, for making me look good as a pit boy!

Got some some SL ribs brining for tomorrow. Will report back...

Welcome and congrats. I apparently did so well for the in-laws family reunion that I have been recruited to smoke a turkey and a ham for Thanksgiving, I have not had much luck with birds so far...
    Share some pics if you get some, I haven't seen output for a WSM yet.

Comment

Awesome Mizu! Welcome aboard! Thanks for the support and the shoutout to your friends. Tuerkey's lookin' mighty fine!

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements post on the main page, and also be sur eto review the Pictures post and the Forum Tips post- these will all help you learn your way around here and to fill out your signature properly and post pictures!

Comment

Welcome Mizu. That's a great looking bird. Congrats on it turning out so well. Nothing like having something come off the smoker that everyone brags about.

Comment

Thanks Aaron for pointing out the the correct process for posting pics.
          Here is the photo of the Turkey I made in the WSM smoker.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	2013 Thanksgiving Turkey.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	7847

Comment

Welcome, Mizu! Good looking turkey.

Comment

Hey there Miizu. Welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome Mizu! Nice bird you cooked there. I think you're underselling your skilz a little bit in your intro. You've made several recipes that demonstrate you're really into cooking.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here