Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grettings from Orlando, Fl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grettings from Orlando, Fl

Hello everyone,

I am from Orlando Florida. I have been reading this site off and on since I got into Smoking and Grilling. Still very new at it all. I have a Masterforge Vertical Smoker I got from Lowes that ive been using for a about a year now. Also just recently got a BroilKing Signet 20 Gas grill. While I have gotten pretty good at using the smoker I am still learning the ropes with the gas grill......primarily with controlling various heat configurations.

Looking forward to learning more here.

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!

Getting warm down there??

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post

Getting warm down there??
      You bet. We have 4 seasons here........Pre-Summer, Summer, Post-Summer and not-summer(1 or 2 days).

Transitioning between Pre-Summer and Summer at the moment

That and either I am doing something really wrong or this gas grill likes to run really hot.

Comment

Hahaha...

Comment

Hello RS. Welcome

Comment

Hello Rafe. I find it interesting that you were able to master the smoker before the gas grill. Usually it's the other way around.

Comment

Welcome Rafaelsmith ! Glad to have you here. In Mi we're the polar opposite I think. We have 4 seasons- Cold, Colder, Still Cold, and Mosquitoes. Some people call Mosquito season Road Construction. But I can't complain, no hurricanes.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here