Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, my name is Kevin and I'm a BBQ-aholic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, my name is Kevin and I'm a BBQ-aholic

I first found AmazingRibs.com over a year ago while searching how to make grill marks on a steak. I was amazed to learn that we don't need or want grill marks. What else had I learned about grilling over the years that isn't true? Turns out pretty much everything!

I've always loved BBQ food and grilling but the extent of my outdoor cooking was burgers, chicken breasts, an occasional steak. Last year I got a WSM for my birthday and with the help of this website I've been become a BBQ aficionado. I've made some of the most amazing food I've ever eaten. My wife absolutely loves the smoked chicken and pork shoulder.

All together with the help of this website I've made: amazing ribs, pulled pork shoulder, brisket, beef short ribs, smoked chicken Georgia style, Cornell chicken, smoked turkey, perfectly seared steaks, and fresh ground steakhouse burgers. Here are some highlight pics. I look forward to learning more from this website and improving on my skills.

Welcome and thanks for the support!!

Taking French in high school, friend of mine just put "ler" in front of everything, and that made it French. Ler school, ler girl, ler house, etc., etc.......

Comment

Hi Kevin.

Everything looks amazing, your story sounds like mine, except my wife still doesn't like my whole chickens. And your WSM looks too clean for me.

Comment

Welcome Kevin!

Comment

Welcome Kevin.

Comment

Welcome Kevin!

Comment

Welcome Le Grill ! Thanks for joining up with us fellow addicts. Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here