Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Good to see everyone!

I've been watching this forum for a long time and still decided to join it. I like to cook, but I usually do it as I can, I lack professionalism, but I have a lot of meat for practice. That's why I decided to learn to cook better, and I will become better myself Please don't be strict with me if I ask simple questions.

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from Eastern Long Island. There are no stupid or simple questions. Ask away.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Baltimore, MD! You will find a wealth of knowledge here, and a lot of friendly people.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Ask away - we want to help.

Comment

Welcome welcome!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! Glad you’re here to learn and have fun with the rest of us!

Comment

So, I'll ask the obvious question. How is it that you "have a lot of meat for practice?"

Oh, and welcome to the Pit! As said elsewhere, there are no questions too simple to ask here. We were all newbies once. Many of us just weren't lucky enough to have this resource when we were learning and so we may have developed some bad habits that we now struggle to unlearn. I mean. . . er. . . I'm not thinking of anyone in particular, of course, but . . .

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. Like said before there are no stupid questions.
                        Some of the answers may confuse you though. Or maybe that is just me! It does not take much!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Northern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from Eastern Washington. Read, ask questions, read, ask more questions. The community is very helpful and always willing to throw their 2 cents in. Glad to have you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here