Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Western Washington.
    >..I am old enough to have participated in the Asian War Games of the 1960s. I am a better than average kitchen cook, including using a Sous Vide system to cook meats, but my outdoor skills were learned at my Father's Weber. Light a hot charcoal fire, let the coals form and cook over the coals. I do know about indirect heat, and I do use it when cooking sometimes.
    >.. I am interested in learning much more about grills, and smoking meats. I have a current issue with making bacon from a thin sliced boneless pork shoulder.
    (>..) i use this to give me an indent for new paragraphs, as this site removes leading spaces. You can just ignore the symbols, they are just one key on the keyboard in Upper Case, then lower case, twice. There is no secret meaning in them. The alternative is double Enter key strokes, leaving a big space between paragraphs. It can look ugly and makes the messages longer than needed. I use this symbol set on other sites as well.
    >.. Thanks for reading.

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Sunny SoCal.
      You've come to the right place.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts.

Comment

On top of everthing, yer message was longer cuz ya had ta splain what you was doin with all the typin adaptations. You like cookin meat & stuff & that’s ok wiff us. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Western Washington!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Hello from Chico, CA

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here