Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Christmas present to myself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like ar is the only thing you needed that you didn't have! welcome!

Comment

• Cubbiehawkbbqfan
      Cubbiehawkbbqfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, AR? I'm not sure what you mean by that?

• dahcopilot
      dahcopilot commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazing Ribs

• Cubbiehawkbbqfan
      Editing a comment
      Oh goodness. Sorry, I didn't even put two & two together. Yeah, I'm part of a few forums, but this is the first one I've paid to be a part of. I love the science behind grilling and smoking, and figured this is as good of a spot as any to go for it.

Welcome from Cajun Country! How do you like that Klose pit?

Comment

• Cubbiehawkbbqfan
      Editing a comment
      I enjoy it a lot. Solid build. It is an older one that was definitely neglected. Has some delamination on the bottom of the tank from neglect or steel issues (not sure so won't blame anyone), but that hasn't compromised the integrity of the smoker. Only issue is the large temp difference across the pit, but that might be more me learning it right now. It doesn't have a heat management plate or tuning plates. But, for me to learn with, the price was really low & I love it until I get my dream pit

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Missed this. I have a Klose grill. He makes great stuff. Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

• Cubbiehawkbbqfan
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I'm enjoying learning the ins and outs of running an offset stickburner. Definitely some challenges to controlling the temp properly, but it's solid built and it'll definitely help me learn more!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here